If you want to change direct current DC to alternating current AC you will need a circuit which is called an inverter, An inverter can be found in many electrical machines doing many jobs for example switiching power supplies in computers.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License