Electric Shock

When you go to the workshop, you should be careful because of the danger of getting an electric shock. Electric shock is when a human’s body touches any source of voltage which is high enough to go through the muscles or hair. The minimum current a human can live from is about 1 milliampere (mA). If you die from electric shock it is called electrocution.

The sign warns of electric shock.



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License